Many of our activities require payment in advance. You can of course always pay in cash at one of our meetings but if you book online and can’t make it to a meeting other options are available.
- You can mail a cheque or money order made payable to “National Seniors Maroondah-Ringwood” to
National Seniors Maroondah-Ringwood Branch
306/42A Nelson Street
Ringwood VIC 3134
- You can transfer the money electronically to our bank account
Bendigo Bank East Ringwood
BSB 633-000 A/C 153723101
If you transfer money electronically please email an advice that you have done so to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Rules in 2016
In future we are tightening our rules to ensure that everyone gets a fair go and our workload is shared a little easier.
- Limited Bookings – where the number of bookings to a paid event is limited to a specific number, the bookings will be closed once that number of bookings have been paid for. i.e. priority will be given to people who pay earlier.
- Payment Date – where a final payment date has been set any bookings where payment has not been made by that date will be cancelled unless arrangements have been made with the treasurer.
- Refunds – up to two weeks BEFORE the final payment date you can cancel a booking and obtain a refund by emailing email@example.com and advising your banking details (BSB, Account No, Account Name) and of course the event you have booked. The booking will be cancelled and a refund will be made direct to your bank account. (members without email can phone the treasurer). Once it is within two weeks of the final payment date (or any time after the final payment date) no refunds will be issued and it will be your responsibility to find someone to take your booking and reimburse you.
- Priority Payment at Meetings – if you wish to pay at the meetings you can avoid delays in the payment queue by sealing the CORRECT payment amount in an envelope and PRINTING on the outside of the envelope, your name, the amount enclosed, and the event you are paying for. Then place the envelope in the tray provided on the payments desk. Receipts for these payments will be written out later during the meeting and then handed out when the meeting finishes.